September 23, 2014
We are pleased to announce a new improvement to the Shipwire interface. Starting today, accounts that have migrated to the new version of Shipwire will see a new and improved inventory management screen. This is part of the ongoing development of the Shipwire application to make it more streamlined, robust, and easier to use.
Here’s what you need to know:
- New app merchants will see the Manage Inventory section has been moved from My Account to Store
- Defining new inventory alerts can now be done by selecting the product in Manage Inventory and clicking the Add Alert button, or by going to Store -> Store Preferences.
- The updated interface is cleaner and looks like other new app UI.
Is that all?
Nope, this is just the beginning. Here are some of the changes that will be coming shortly:
- The next release will allow you to see your inventory summed up at the individual level (inclusive of cases). This has been the most commonly requested enhancement to inventory.
- Keep your eyes open for improvements to the list navigation, which will let you get to specific products much more quickly.
First, enable the new interface
If you don’t yet have access to the new interface, and are interested in trying it out, let us know by reaching out to our Care team.