March 31, 2017
Besides sunny weather and Daylight savings, March has also brought in general enhancements for Platform webhooks and functionality as well as an award! We’re also introducing an overview of the Shipwire Platform by the numbers which we’ll update every quarter.
Here’s a recap of the changes that happened to the Shipwire Platform
2017 Q1 Platform Growth
Year over year number comparisons to 2016 Q1
- 15.5% Increase of Avg. Daily Sessions within Platform
- 324% Increase of Merchant Warehouses activated by Shipwire Anywhere
- 25% Increase of retail compliant orders through Platform
- IMCFS named a Top 3PL by Multichannel Merchant: We’re happy to announce that Ingram Micro Commerce & Fulfillment Solutions has been named a Top 3PL by Multichannel Merchant again! Read about it here on our press page.
- Fulfillment Order Completed Webhook enhancements: We have now included a field in our Fulfillment Order Completed webhook to provide estimated delivery dates.
- Export Functionality on Orders Overview page: The Orders Overview page within the Shipwire Platform now has the ability to export orders data into Excel, CSV, and TSV formats.
- B2B ship confirmation emails: Users can now activate shipment confirmation emails for B2B orders.