July 20, 2018
Hope summer is treating everyone well! Check out what we’ve been working on last quarter with the Shipwire Platform. We also have a number of new publications to help you keep up to date on partners and industry trends. Here is a detailed recap of the changes that happened to the Shipwire Platform in Q2::
- New Compliance Requirements for Export Orders – Action Required: In order to comply with new export regulations, on July 27th we will release a feature to ensure that all products on export orders have valid 10-digit HTS and 5-character ECCN codes before the order can be released. These codes must be updated in the Shipwire Product Catalog prior to order creation. Any export order with outdated or incorrect codes will be put on hold. Please see our Export Customs Requirements support page for details on how to determine your codes and update your product catalog. Join us for an educational webinar to learn more:
- Updated Commercial Invoice: To improve export compliance and functionality, we have updated our commercial invoice. The new invoice is being rolled out in July. Features include multi-currency functionality, HTS/HTS US codes, ECCN codes and license numbers, which are required to comply with export regulations. See our commercial invoice support page for more detailed information.
- Enhanced Billing Statement : In response to customer feedback, we’ve redesigned the monthly billing statement to provide a more detailed view of monthly charges. We’ve also improved the design of the CSV file version to make billing details easier to see and understand. The new billing statement is being rolled out through the month of July. Please see the Billing, Payments, and Deposits support page for more information and details on how to read your new billing statement.
- See our latest blog posts for insider industry information:
- Check out our latest case studies::
- Other Publications::