Value Added Services
Exercise control over your product by performing value-added services at the point of receiving or at the point of sale. Value-added services provide flexibility over your inventory, reduce transportation costs and prevent double-handling. Our standard offering includes, but is not limited to:
• Point of Sale: Retail-ready product, display builds, product launches
• Labeling: UPC labeling, tamper seal labeling
• Quality Assurance: Product inspection, cycle counts, ASN assistance
• Disposition/Disposal:Product inspection, disposition, disposal, recycling
• Kitting and Bundling: Subscription box kitting, bundling, grouping, virtual kitting
In addition to the standard options mentioned above, we can provide customized value-added services to accommodate any need. Examples include packaging for large format TVs, unique subscription box kitting, and store display builds.
From the correct application of UPC labels, to consumer electronics, to applying tamper seal labels to food products, value-added services play a critical part in getting your product onto a shelf. We also offer 3rd party freight preparation for shipments and can meet unique regional labeling requirements.