As a global leader in IT asset disposition (ITAD) for the past 17 years, we help all types of businesses manage secure data destruction and asset accountability. Our offering includes a global infrastructure, well-established processes and practices, and transparent global tracking and reporting.
Businesses have become increasingly aware of the importance of protecting user data from accidental or malicious access. Whether data is related to employees, clients, or businesses operations, special care is required throughout the product lifecycle to safeguard this information. We ensure that everything is done securely and that your corporate reputation is untarnished as you maintain in-service products and apply data erasure to assets that are being decommissioned.
Ingram Micro’s ITAD solutions are customized based on your requirements and include both traditional ITAD and enhanced lifecycle support services. We provide a full range of secure, compliant and autiable lifecycle support services, including physical inventory audits, asset deinstallation and removal, data erasure, hard drive shredding, degaussing and/or drilling (based on country).
We also support asset reuse through redeployment and remarketing programs, and are e-Stewards-certified to ensure the most stringent and responsible downstream recycling at end-of-life. Highlights of our capabilities include:
• Expertise in forward and reverse supply chain services
• Stand-alone processing centers and ITAD services are both embedded in existing Ingram Micro facilities
• Scalability to accommodate physical growth and staffing fluctuations
• Services meet all regional and country-specific laws and regulations
• In-currency and in-country billing
• Relevant certifications and licenses
• Local contacts with relevant language and cultural knowledge
• Over 170,000 VAR customers
• Hybrid sales of new and refurbished product
• Refurbished assets feed inventory for retailer outlets