Ingram Micro offers logistics and contact centre services from two facilities in Norwich, UK. We provide returns screening and management, OEM-approved technical repair and refurbishment, and manage device trade-in programs and product sales on behalf of our customers. Award-winning after-sales services and accreditations from 20+ manufacturers make our Norwich operation popular among major mobility enterprises, and our multilingual contact centre provides retailers, operators and insurance companies with comprehensive customer support, technical support, order management and dynamic reporting.
Forward LogisticsWhether meeting the deadline for a New Product Introduction (NPI) or shipping direct to consumer orders, our logistics solutions support a variety of different channels for both OEMs, Carriers, Telecos, Retailers and more.
Reverse LogisticsBy combining both reverse logistics and contact centre services, we can provide extensive technical support for returns mitigation or reverse logistics support for your customers.
Customer Call CentreOur call centre solutions act as an extension of your business by providing highly skilled and trained associates to speak with your customers in a variety of different languages and methods.
Total Square Meters*5,487
Total Square Footage*59,065
*Space is divided among 2 facilities in this area
- Ingram Micro Norwich, UK Fulfillment Center Address: Communication House, Vulcan Rd N, Norwich NR6 6AQ, United Kingdom
- TAPA FSR A certified
- Technical call centre open 7 days a week, 362 days a year
- 24/5 technical screening and repair operations for mobile devices and consumer electronics
- Fulfilment for mobile and consumer electronics across most manufacturers
- Technical screening with device sales and asset recovery via sales platforms
Have questions about our facilities?
Fill out the form below to have one of our representatives contact you.
Stephen Tong 2018-09-14