Best Buy Canada
- Processed over 180,000 assets in 14 countries while reducing costs by 62%
- System flexibility to support and deliver on 1,400 client-specific processing rules
- Ability to provide nightly feeds in the client’s unique format
- Nearly $4M in asset recovery revenues returned to client in 2017
Traditional brick and mortar retailer finds success in multi-channel sales
Best Buy Canada
- Partnering with Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services, Best Buy Canada expanded direct-to-consumer fulfillment
- Our close and client-focused relationship over the past 20+ years has fostered innovation and optimization of the multichannel customer experience
- Best Buy Canada’s product offering has grown seven-fold in only five years, from 8,500 products in 2014 to 60,000+ today
Now one of North America’s largest retailers, Best Buy Canada offers over 60,000 products ranging from consumer electronics to baby products. If you’re looking for appliances, luggage, mattresses, yoga gear – or anything in between – Best Buy Canada has you covered. Since opening in 2002 with eight locations, Best Buy has expanded across Canada, to nearly 200 stores from coast-to-coast.
Recognized for ‘Best Omni-Channel Integration,’ the retailer has achieved its remarkable success through simplification of the Canadian shopping experience. By partnering with Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services, Best Buy Canada is able to offer customers a seamless shopping experience no matter where, when, or how they shop.
Download the full Case Study to learn more about Best Buy Canada’s journey to success.