A large regional healthcare organization
The client required both an IT Asset Disposition and Lifecycle Support Services partner who could complete a fast-track, enterprise-wide IT equipment refresh. The client needed a partner who could:
- Deploy new, imaged systems and remove old systems without interruption of service in critical care units
- Ensure all retired assets were securely disposed in compliance with NIST and HIPAA/HITECH data security standards
- Remarket assets whenever possible to maximize return on investment.
The Ingram Micro Solution
- Delivered directly to the appropriate Ingram Micro ITAD facility by the client’s chosen OEM provider
- Unboxed, audited and securely stored in our warehouse prior to delivery
- Loaded with a client-provided image appropriate to its end destination at the time the client requisitioned it from stock
- Available for just-in-time delivery scheduling via convenient web portal.
As new assets were delivered, retired assets removed from service were securely transported to the nearest Ingram Micro ITAD facility and sanitized in accordance with all security requirements. We then:
- Refurbished assets with remarketing value and routed each one through the most effective channel to ensure the best possible return
- Demanufactured and recycled remaining assets in compliance with e-Stewards standards.
Why the Client Chose Ingram Micro ITAD