The ClientA large regional healthcare organization
Business ChallengeThe client required both an IT Asset Disposition and Lifecycle Support Services partner who could complete a fast-track, enterprise-wide IT equipment refresh. The client needed a partner who could:
- Deploy new, imaged systems and remove old systems without interruption of service in critical care units
- Ensure all retired assets were securely disposed in compliance with NIST and HIPAA/HITECH data security standards
- Remarket assets whenever possible to maximize return on investment.
The Ingram Micro SolutionWe delivered a comprehensive, one-stop solution tailored to the client’s requirements. Each incoming asset was:
- Delivered directly to the appropriate Ingram Micro ITAD facility by the client’s chosen OEM provider
- Unboxed, audited and securely stored in our warehouse prior to delivery
- Loaded with a client-provided image appropriate to its end destination at the time the client requisitioned it from stock
- Available for just-in-time delivery scheduling via convenient web portal.
- Refurbished assets with remarketing value and routed each one through the most effective channel to ensure the best possible return
- Demanufactured and recycled remaining assets in compliance with e-Stewards standards.