One of the world’s largest technology consulting and outsourcing companies.
With tens of thousands of employees around the globe – many working remotely – continuous productivity depends on each employee having a fully functional laptop.
The client’s previous depot repair partner had rigid, non-collaborative processes; limited contact hours; and unpredictable program costs, driving the client to run parallel, in-house back-up operations. The client needed a robust, cost-effective, and transparent single-source solution.
The Ingram Micro Solution
Starting in 2012, we established a dedicated Depot Repair operation at our Chandler, AZ facility. Within months the client declared the program a success and discontinued both their previous supplier and their in-house backup facility.
With our active program management and attention to detail, replacement units reach users within 48 hours. Emergency requests placed prior to the daily cut-off time arrive next-day. We:
- Run extended hours at the depot repair facility to broadly cover all time zones
- Maintain a ready stock of replacement units and repair returned units for reuse
- Sanitize all assets in accordance with corporate security requirements
- Load a new software image and restore archived files prior to shipping
- Work directly with the client’s India and UK IT teams to ensure imaging issues don’t delay on-time replacements
- Provide a predictable blended cost model.
This highly successful program continues to support the client’s end US, Canadian, and International users. As a result, the client has implemented additional Ingram Micro programs including asset refresh and EOL disposition.
Why the Client Chose Ingram Micro ITAD