Fortune 10 company with global operations.
The client required an ITAD partner who could provide:
- Service to locations in thirteen countries across three continents
- An economical solution for small-volume offices plus redeployment services for all locations
- Effective remarketing to recoup money on retired assets.
The Ingram Micro Solution
Our comprehensive global solution includes:
- Service in all target countries with inventory at collection
- A box program to provide coverage for low-volume locations
- Dedicated, client-specific processing lines in Indianapolis, IN and Chandler, AZ
- Collaborative project management to improve program effectivity.
We also ensure that:
- All assets are processed based on a customized subset drawn from over 1400 client-specific notification rules embedded into the BlueIQ asset intelligence system
- Assets that meet the client’s redeployment standards are flagged in BlueIQ, cherry-picked from the pool of remarketable assets, and held for the client
- All remaining remarketable assets are sold for the best possible price while assets without residual value are responsibly recycled
- The client can easily monitor program details and results generated by our asset intelligence system and delivered nightly in their designated format.
Why the Client Chose Ingram Micro ITAD