Webinar: Rapidly Scale
Why Ingram Micro Services
- 150+ global warehouses
- Shipwire order and inventory management platform with 200+ pre-built shopping cart, marketplace and ERP connectors
- Over 40 years of operational experience
Watch the Webinar On Demand
Expand Sales via Dropship and Marketplace Channels, and Improve Distribution and Fulfillment CapabilitiesCOVID-19 rapidly sped up the acceleration of ecommerce and intelligently distributing orders and inventory became critical for brands to find success. Supply chain bottlenecks and archaic technology systems became blockers for many brands and retailers in reaching their customer base. We have learned that there is a critical need for efficient logistics and technology to support them in order to maintain competitiveness in the marketplace. Together with CommerceHub, we’re helping brands and retailers navigate these challenges and offering solutions to mitigate issues, create loyal customers, decrease shipping costs and transit times, and increase sales channels and connectivity.
Learn How Ingram Micro and Commercehub Flash can help you accelerate your direct-to-consumer strategies. We’ll show you how to:
- Provide a Prime-like experience. With Ingram Micro’s Shipwire Platform, orders can be routed efficiently so brands can offer 2-day shipping capabilities to 93% of the U.S. population.
- Intelligently route and distribute inventory. Optimize order routing across Ingram Micro’s vast third-party logistics (3PL) network along with your owned distribution centers, warehouses and stores to fulfill customer orders quickly and efficiently.
- Take advantage of fast access to drop-ship and marketplace channels. Quickly connect to retailers like Walmart, Home Depot, Macy’s, and Lowe’s, and marketplaces: Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and Target+ to name a few.
- Prepare for Peak Season 2021 using lessons learned in ecommerce’s biggest year. Peak 2020 taught us a lot about what brands need to do to keep pace with heightened ecommerce demand. We’ll show you how to get ahead and stay ahead in 2021 and the strategies you need to put in place now to prepare for peak 2021.
Hear from the experts:
Sr. Dir. Business Solutions
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
SVP, Corporate Development
Dir. Marketplace Solutions
Kari Coons 2021-03-25