UK Logistics & Fulfilment Solutions
Value-added services to take you beyond standard logistics
Strategic LocationImpress your customers in the UK and across Europe with fast shipping times and easy returns enabled by an operation that is central to major transportation routes. Further delight them with thoughtfully executed branding and packaging, made possible through our detail-driven value-added services.
Forward LogisticsWhether you’re shipping direct-to-consumer or to retailers, our warehouse in Daventry offers storage, transportation and fulfilment on a global scale. Leverage cloud-based order management software for real-time visibility and control over your inventory.
Reverse LogisticsDon’t leave money on the table. Extend the life of your products with a profitable returns solution. Our reverse logistics services include repairs, refurbishment, relabeling, inspection and repacking, allowing you to retain ownership of your inventory and protect your margins.
Value Added ServicesValue-added services exist to enable unboxing experiences that delight your customers. From gift wrapping, to personalized notes, to custom inserts and more, our advanced capabilities can satisfy almost any fulfilment requirement. We want to see your packages photographed on Instagram and unboxed on YouTube — get in touch with us to talk about your ideas!
- Gift Wrapping
- Bespoke packaging
- Personalized embroidery
- Handwritten notes
- Retail finishing
- Hardware and software installation
- Server builds
By the Numbers
- 330,000 ft2 (30,658 m2 ) site
- 40,000+ orders shipped per day
- 16 containers
- 1,000+ pallets processed in a day
- 12 dock levellers
- 3,000+ units personalised per day
- 5,000+ returns processed per day
- 15,000+ “white glove” kits created per day
- 60,000+ inbound parcels processed per day
- 100+ non-networked kitting stations
- 12,000 pallet storage locations
- 10,000+ orders processed in a single day
- 1,000 re-flashes processed per day
Kari Coons 2020-01-24