BlueIQ Asset Intelligence System
BlueIQ is Ingram Micro’s proprietary global IT asset management system.
Purpose-built to capture detailed information and provide rule-based processing instructions at point of need, it ensures accurate and efficient handling and tracking for every client job and asset.
As a single global system, BlueIQ manages your assets in real-time, regardless of where in the world they are collected. From receipt through processing and disposition, BlueIQ provides process control, oversight and a complete, auditable chain-of-custody.
BlueIQ reduces the opportunity for operator error and improves process efficiencies.
- Pre-defined rules to direct each process step
- Customization based on client needs
- Detailed instructions at each workstation to ensure SLA compliance
BlueIQ manages assets individually throughout the ITAD process.
- 6-level data hierarchy with parent/child relationship capture: Client, Job, Load, Pallet, Unit, Serial Number (parent) + Serial Number (child)
- User Defined Fields
- Assets tracked throughout the process
Clients have round-the-clock access to detailed tracking and robust reports through our secure Client Web Portal. Stock and custom reports are available, and data resulting from ad hoc search queries can be exported in several formats.
The Web Portal offers:
- Role-based user access
- Service scheduling
- Real-time visibility to asset inventory
- Asset management features
BlueIQ technology provides unparalleled control over every job and provides our clients with transparent, accurate and detailed oversight throughout the ITAD process.
Hao Chen 2018-12-27