Ingram Micro’s European headquarters are based in Waalwijk, Netherlands, along with a logistics campus that serves the country’s premier ecommerce retailers and brands. Our innovative Waalwijk operations feature state-of-the-art automation, smart order fulfillment technology and advanced engineering. Ingram Micro operates one of its three Waalwijk locations on behalf of a major ecommerce retailer and has achieved BREEAM certification in that facility.
With direct to consumer fulfillment operations in over 120 locations globally, we recognise the importance of providing a stellar end-customer experience and act as an extension of your brand.
With Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services, Reverse Logistics is no longer an afterthought. We provide a comprehensive solution from returns mitigation and management all the way to robust repair and value-added services.
Total Square Meters*
Total Square Footage*
- Optimised for high volume, high turnover products
- Ability to support hundreds to millions of SKUs
- Ability to fulfill over 30,000 units per hour
- Combination of dedicated and multi-client facilities
- Ideal location for fulfillment for mainland Europe
- Value added services for both Commerce & Technology clients
Ingram Micro in the Netherlands
Leverage our forward logistics, reverse logistics and ITAD capabilities across key markets in the Netherlands.Learn More
Have questions about our facilities?
Fill out the form below to have one of our representatives contact you.