A national insurance company with a mixture of large primary offices and smaller satellite locations distributed around the country.
With over 2000 locations in the U.S., the client required a solution that would reduce ITAD program logistics costs. The solution needed to:
- Accommodate small volume of assets for each pickup
- Meet or exceed strict Insurance Industry regulatory requirements around data security
- Reduce internal administrative costs.
The Ingram Micro Solution
We utilized our national network of Processing and Logistics Centers to reduce shipping distances and costs. This distributed model allowed us to:
- Economically handle average pickups of fewer than 10 assets
- Track all assets through the purpose-developed BlueIQ asset intelligence system
- Provide data erasure and destruction services with detailed reporting for all media devices
Once EOL assets arrived at a Processing Center, we assessed each unit against our remarketing technology cut-line and:
- Refurbished assets with remarketing value, routing them through multiple remarketing channels to ensure the best possible return for each asset
- Demanufactured and recycled assets without value in compliance with e-Stewards standards.
Why the Client Chose Ingram Micro ITAD