Secure Global ITAD Solution
Key Solution Benefits
- Established a global program that reduced net program costs by over 80%
- Implemented onsite data erasure and deinstallation services for all client locations
- Collected assets from over 20 client locations worldwide
- Ensured regulatory compliance in all countries and locations
The ClientA well-known international financial services institution with operations and offices across multiple continents.
Business ChallengeThe client required a centrally-managed, global ITAD solution that would:
- Provide a standard, secure and compliant global disposition process
- Meet all internal and regulatory data security compliance requirements
- Handle their full range of IT asset types: desktop, data center, telecom and office equipment
- Include onsite de-installation and data erasure.
The Ingram Micro SolutionWe implemented a comprehensive global solution based on our standard ITAD program that met all client requirements. As part of this program we:
- De-installed all data center equipment and erased all drives onsite
- Erased data from laptop and desktop computers prior to secure transport
- Managed and tracked all assets through our proprietary BlueIQ asset intelligence system. Reporting was available to the client through a single Client Web Portal for all jobs, regardless of location.
- Refurbished assets with remarketing value and routed them through multiple remarketing channels to ensure the best possible return for each asset
- Demanufactured and recycled assets without value in compliance with e-Stewards standards.
Why the Client Chose Ingram Micro ITADBased on our reputation in the industry and our ability to provide full coverage for all required locations, the client knew we had the infrastructure necessary to ensure program success. With the advanced tracking and reporting capabilities provided by our global asset intelligence system, BlueIQ, the client had easy access through the Client Web Portal to monitor equipment location, status, and overall program results.
Kari Coons 2018-02-15