A well-known international financial services institution with operations and offices across multiple continents.
The client required a centrally-managed, global ITAD solution that would:
- Provide a standard, secure and compliant global disposition process
- Meet all internal and regulatory data security compliance requirements
- Handle their full range of IT asset types: desktop, data center, telecom and office equipment
- Include onsite de-installation and data erasure.
The Ingram Micro Solution
We implemented a comprehensive global solution based on our standard ITAD program that met all client requirements. As part of this program we:
- De-installed all data center equipment and erased all drives onsite
- Erased data from laptop and desktop computers prior to secure transport
- Managed and tracked all assets through our proprietary BlueIQ asset intelligence system. Reporting was available to the client through a single Client Web Portal for all jobs, regardless of location.
Once assets arrived at a Processing Center, we assessed each asset against our remarketing technology cut-line and:
- Refurbished assets with remarketing value and routed them through multiple remarketing channels to ensure the best possible return for each asset
- Demanufactured and recycled assets without value in compliance with e-Stewards standards.
Why the Client Chose Ingram Micro ITAD