Onsite Inventory Audit
Key Solution Benefits
- An accelerated program capable of processing 20 sites per day
- Online portal with real-time updates to deliver daily reports to the client
- Fixed cost per site to enable the client to predict an accurate weekly run rate
- Add-on capability so client could expand the program as new sites were identified
The ClientAn internationally recognized company in the food and beverages industry. Already a client for standard ITAD services, the company approached Ingram Micro ITAD for help with a special project.
Business ChallengeAs part of their ISO 27001 Certification, the client needed to capture all IT asset information across 270+ facilities nationwide. They wanted a single provider to service all locations who could:
- Capture information regardless of equipment brand
- Complete the audit for all locations within 90 days
- Report results for each facility within 72 hours of audit completion.
The Ingram Micro SolutionIngram Micro ITAD partnered with other divisions within our parent company, Ingram Micro, to leverage our combined network of experienced technicians across the USA and Canada to meet the project Service Level Agreement (SLA). Our solution offered:
- A fixed cost per site, making it easy for the client to know precise project costs in advance
- The ability to handle up to 20 sites per day, which provided the client scheduling leeway while still easily meeting the 90-day SLA
- An assigned project management team
- Online access via a designated Client Portal to facilitate access to daily reports.
Why the Client Chose Ingram Micro ITADThe client chose us based on our ability to provide a scalable, rapidly deployable solution for multiple locations as well as our ability to deliver timely, ongoing metrics they could use to validate ROI and overall roll-out success.
Kari Coons 2018-03-30